Power Jack Repair replacement fix specializes in dc power jack replacements repair and fixes of charging ports on laptop computers. DC power Jack on the laptop is also known as an AC DC (direct current) power port, dc power input, laptop dc power connector, laptop charging port, notebook charge port, pc power socket, pin, computer power inlet, laptop prong, point, inlet, charging receptacle part, it is an inside piece in the laptop where the dc power plug (tip part of your AC adapter cable) plugs into. It usually goes bad if for quite some time you had to wiggle the plug to make the system power up or charge the battery, it also goes bad if you would accidentally drop the notebook computer from a table and it lands on a dc power plug that would push in and break the inside power jack connector of your laptop.
Basically, if your laptop battery is not charging anymore, you have to wiggle or jiggle the plug and dc connector constantly to make the system work because the piece inside is loose, the screen flickers, then it is probably the dc power jack issue. If the laptop is at the point where it does not power up anymore at all then the jack is completely broke.
Your laptop will be fixed and shipped out of here by the end of the next business day after we receive it. Our full time jobs are taking the laptops apart, remove / de-solder the dc power jack from the laptop’s motherboard, solder the new power jack to the motherboard, put your laptop back together, test it out, make sure everything works and everything was connected properly, package the laptop and send it back to you.
To fix your laptop we charge a flat rate fee of $100 for labor and parts. If you already taken the laptop apart yourself and want us to fix just the motherboard then the fee is $60 for labor and parts. We offer 30 day money back guarantee and we also have a NO FIX NO CHARGE policy, if we can’t make your laptop work then you will get your money back in the box with the laptop. We don’t have any diagnostic fees, bench fees, or any other fees. We have a 5 star rating on Facebook reviews, Yelp review, BBB, Google reviews if you are not happy with the service we simply give the money back. We work on all laptop makes and models except the ones that have a small oval USB type C jacks (just like on your phone) if you have a USB type C charging port please visit USBCRepair.com for more information.
LAPTOP MAILING INSTRUCTIONS
If you decide to use our services please pack your laptops very well, please include your AC power adapter with the shipment (if you forget to put it in the box don’t worry we have adapters here to test your laptop with), if you want you may remove the hard drive and keep it at home, we do not need any of your passwords. Fedex Ground is the cheapest carrier for mailing laptops, save money by not paying for “signature required” service, our location is in the middle of nowhere. Pack the laptop yourself since Fedex Kinko’s or UPS store charges ridiculous amount of money for packing your laptop. Please enclose a prepaid return shipping label from the carrier of your choice (FedEx Ground or UPS Ground), in case the shipping place will give you trouble with the return label then just put cash in the box similar to the amount you paid to ship the package to us (please don’t send change or stamps). Take pictures of all the shipping labels that you purchase, especially the return shipping label so you would know the tracking number for the package going back your way. If you are sending in just the motherboard $10 is sufficient to cover the return shipping by USPS priority mail so you can either put $10 in the box or enclose a prepaid return shipping label. Enclose a payment for the repair in the box: put the payment (check or cash) in an envelope between the screen and the keyboard, and ship your package to:
LAPTOP REPAIR LLC
527 DEER RUN
FOX LAKE, IL 60020
With any questions please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT us at any reasonable time (847) 529 9441 if it is an emergency give us a call. Please state your make and model of the laptop before asking any questions.
When choosing us as your service provider please keep the following facts in mind:
- We are the first company in the U.S. to offer dc jack repair (power connector socket input port prong receptacle) service by mail in the year 2000, in 2021 we still replace more dc power jacks than anybody else in the world.
- We offer 30 days money back guarantee, if you are unhappy with the repair within first 30 days of using the fixed laptop then let us know and we will give you the money back.
- We have a no fix no charge policy, basically if after the dc jack replacement the system does not fire up then we don’t charge you anything
- We specialize in power jack replacements, we don’t work on any other computer issues except power jack repairs thus we have all parts in stock at all times.
- We don’t fix your old jack, we simply put a brand new one instead of the old one (basically we replace it)
- Our price is all inclusive, there is no up selling, there are no diagnostic fees of any kind, there is no bait and switch. We make the system work at an advertised price, or we don’t.
- Legitimacy and reviews: Please check our Facebook, yelp, google reviews.
- We made more than 1000+ how to videos of power jack repairs and posted on our YouTube channel at: YOUTUBE.com/powerjackrepair
- We are very social, we are on facebook, twitter and google+ scroll down for the links
- We are the largest distributor of DC Power Jacks in the U.S. If you want to do the repair yourself and you just need the parts you can order the parts for any make and model here: www.LaptopPort.com
The most common laptops that we work on here every day are
Lenovo Legion y540 y530 5 5i 7 7i y740 MSI gaming laptops ASUS ROG republic of games Dell insipron 15, 13, HP x360 Asus Q series, ASUS DELL Alienware Lenovo HP Probook HP Pavilion Samsung MSI CyberPowerPC Dell Inspiron HP Elitebook Dell Sager
If you had to wiggle jiggle the plug for quite some time then we are here to help you. If your laptop stopped working all of the sudden for no reason then we probably won’t be able to help you.
Symptoms of a loose or broken or cracked power jack socket input port connector receptacle are:
- very loose charging port socket jack input port
- broken power jack charge port or plastic housing for power jack
- malfunctioning laptop dc power sockets
- bad power connector
- cracked power socket
- ac power adapter plug broken, bad or missing
- dc power jack is loose
- dc power jack loose faulty broken
- laptop jack intermittent connection to the motherboard
- laptop power connector gone bad
- need replacing the power jack
- Lenovo power jack bad
- Dell power jack bad
- Samsung power jack bad
- Chromebook power jack bad
- HP Pavilion power jack bad
- Compaq power jack bad
- Toshiba power jack bad
- Gigabyte power jack bad
- CyberPower power jack bad
- Asus power jack bad
- Gateway power jack
- Dell power connector loose faulty
- Faulty Samsung power jack
- Faulty Asus power jack
- Faulty Acer power jack
After not being able to find anyone locally to do such a repair, I located Power Jack Repair via Youtube after watching them fix the same make/model of laptop I was having issues with. According to the tracking numbers, Power Jack Repair had my laptop in their care and custody for 24 hours before shipping it back to me.
I wouldn't hesitate at all using this company. Awesome and fast service as well as excellent communication.
I needed a power jack replaced in my computer. Took him about an hour, no issues and works great.
I've done this work before, but never having to solder. This guy was an good though, much appreciated. I would do business with him again in a heart beat.
Oh and the price is right to at $100. I've been quoted anywhere from $150 - $300 so this is a great price for what you're getting.
Honestly, I was nervous shipping my laptop so far away for repair but Best Buy wanted to keep my laptop for 5 weeks and said repair cost would start at $500+. This gaming laptop is my lifeline and not just for games, I use it for a variety of things (from volunteer work to business management) and could not be without it for that long. I started searching online for how to repair it myself, that search lead me to this company, they had a youtube video on how to repair my exact laptop and he did it so efficiently. I had a tracking number and it was on it's way back to me about 24 hours after my laptop was received and it's in perfect working order, I couldn't be happier with the service provided. I have been recommending this company to my friends as well (they let me be the test dummy) All around amazing service, helpful technician and such a great price. I cannot thank you enough!
After taking my laptop in, what was originally thought to possibly be a disconnected wire or a broken jack turned out to be corrosion build-up on both the pin and the power port. A bit of cleaning, a little filing, some soldering, and my laptop was consistently charging again. I am very happy with the communication, the process, and the results.
Very skilled technician working out of his home. Professional and polite. You can mail your laptop in or just drop it off locally if you're in the area. Charges a fair flate rate and works quickly. We had a problem with a laptop power jack requiring a complete disassembly, he was available to do it the same day in one hour for $100. Total lifesaver, worth every penny.
I have an asus 31e computer that other computer repair places told me they could not fix (power jack problem). I came here and in less than an hour and they had it done for less than the cost of me sending the computer back to the asus company. Great work, good warranty policy, would recommend.