Power Jack Repair replacement fix specializes in dc power jack replacements repair and fixes on laptop computers. DC power Jack on the laptop is also known as an AC DC (direct current) power port, dc power input, laptop dc power connector, laptop charging port, notebook charge port, pc power socket, pin, computer power inlet, laptop prong, point, inlet, receptacle part, it is an inside piece in the laptop where the dc power plug (tip part of your AC adapter cable) plugs into. It usually goes bad if for quite some time you had to wiggle the plug to make the system power up or charge the battery, it also goes bad if you would accidentally drop the notebook computer from a table and it lands on a dc power plug that would push in and break the inside power jack connector of your laptop.
Basically, if your laptop battery is not charging anymore, you have to wiggle or jiggle the plug and dc connector constantly to make the system work because the piece inside is loose, the screen flickers, then it is probably the dc power jack issue. If the laptop is at the point where it does not power up anymore at all then the jack is completely broke.
Your laptop will be fixed and shipped out of here by the end of the next business day after we receive. Our full time jobs are taking the laptops apart, remove / desolder the dc power jack from the laptop’s motherboard, solder the new power jack to the motherboard, put your laptop back together, test it out, make sure everything works and everything was connected properly, package the laptop and send it back to you.
We charge a flat rate fee of $100 for everything: labor, all parts AND return shipping. If you already taken the laptop apart yourself and want to send in just the motherboard then the total is $60. We offer 30 day money back guarantee and we also have a no fix no charge policy, if we can’t make your laptop work then you will get your money back minus the return shipping cost. We don’t have any diagnostic fees, bench fees, or any other fees. We have a 5 star rating on Facebook reviews, Yelp review, BBB, Google reviews if you are not happy with the service we simply give the money back.
If you decide to use our services please pack your laptops very well, please include your AC power adapter with the shipment (if you forget to put it in don’t worry we have adapters here to test), if you want remove the hard drive and keep it at home, write a note about who and where to send the laptop back, put down your email address, write out a personal or business check or money order or cashier check in the amount of $100 made out to Applicasoft, or paypal or credit card, cash is fine too, and ship your package to:
527 DEER RUN
FOX LAKE, IL 60020
Chicago clients we have a second location 25 minutes north of downtown of Chicago. By appointment only at 710 mill circle #107 wheeling, IL 60090 Walk in clients please bring cash to pay for the repair once it is complete. We accept walk in clients at both locations.
With any questions feel free contact us at any reasonable time (847) 529 9441 seven days a week or email: PortRepair AT GMail DOT com (change AT to @ and Dot to .)
When choosing us as your service provider please keep the following facts in mind:
- We are the first company in the U.S. to offer dc jack repair (power connector socket input port prong receptacle) service by mail in the year 2000, a decade later (2018) we still replace more dc power jacks than anybody else in the world.
- We offer 30 days money back guarantee, if you are unhappy with the repair within first 30 days of using the fixed laptop then let us know and we will give you the money back minus the cost of return shipping.
- We have a no fix no charge policy, basically if after the dc jack replacement the system does not fire up then we don’t charge you anything
- We specialize in power jack replacements, we don’t work on any other computer issues except power jack repairs thus we have all parts in stock at all times.
- We don’t fix your old jack, we simply put a brand new one instead of the old one (basically we replace it)
- Our price is all inclusive, there is no up selling, there are no diagnostic fees of any kind, there is no bait and switch. We make the system work at an advertised price, or you don’t pay a cent.
- Legitimacy and reviews: Please check our facebook, yelp, google reviews. Also chicago office of Better Business Bureau has an A+ rating for our company, here is the link to BBB web site for our company copy and paste: BBB.org/chicago/business-reviews/computers-service-and-repair/applicasoft-in-wheeling-il-88263336 It shows we are in business for 18 years without a single complaint
- We made more than 800+ how to videos and posted on youtube on how to replace power jacks on laptop computer for video examples of our work on youtube please visit: YOUTUBE.com/powerjackrepair
- We are very social, we are on facebook, twitter and google+ scroll down for the links
- We are the largest distributor of DC Power Jacks in the U.S. If you want to do the repair yourself and you just need the parts you can order the parts for any make and model here: www.LaptopPort.com
- Communication is extremely important for our clients, so if you ever call us, we WILL pick up the phone and try to resolve whatever issue you might have. Write a message on google pages or facebook.
After taking my laptop in, what was originally thought to possibly be a disconnected wire or a broken jack turned out to be corrosion build-up on both the pin and the power port. A bit of cleaning, a little filing, some soldering, and my laptop was consistently charging again. I am very happy with the communication, the process, and the results.
I needed a power jack replaced in my computer. Took him about an hour, no issues and works great.
I've done this work before, but never having to solder. This guy was an good though, much appreciated. I would do business with him again in a heart beat.
Oh and the price is right to at $100. I've been quoted anywhere from $150 - $300 so this is a great price for what you're getting.
Very skilled technician working out of his home. Professional and polite. You can mail your laptop in or just drop it off locally if you're in the area. Charges a fair flate rate and works quickly. We had a problem with a laptop power jack requiring a complete disassembly, he was available to do it the same day in one hour for $100. Total lifesaver, worth every penny.
After not being able to find anyone locally to do such a repair, I located Power Jack Repair via Youtube after watching them fix the same make/model of laptop I was having issues with. According to the tracking numbers, Power Jack Repair had my laptop in their care and custody for 24 hours before shipping it back to me.
I wouldn't hesitate at all using this company. Awesome and fast service as well as excellent communication.
The most common laptops that we work on here every day are Samsung 7 series, chronos, chromebooks, Samsung series 9 laptops mostly Samsung NP series 700z, np700, 711v, np300 np305 900x R540 rc510 rf511 rv511 , Asus x54c k54c K53E A53E X53 G53 G73 A52F K55 K55A U57 U57A K54e X54E K53e n53s a53e a52f G53J G53JW n56v n56v8 n56vm-rb71 x44h x44l x44L-bbk4 x44hy , Acer Aspire 5551 ms2262 7535-5055 7535 7535g Toshiba Satellite L655 Dell Inspiron 6000 HP CQ60 CQ70 Compaq G60 Sony Vaio VGN and PCG series Alienware Averatec Gateway lenovo z470 1022 yoga laptops
Symptoms of a loose or broken or cracked power jack socket input port connector receptacle are:
- very loose power socket jack input port
- broken power jack or plastic housing for power jack
- malfunctioning laptop dc power sockets
- bad power connector
- cracked power socket
- ac power adapter plug broken, bad or missing
- dc power jack is loose
- dc power jack loose faulty broken
- laptop jack intermittent connection to the motherboard
- laptop power connector gone bad
- need replacing the power jack
- Lenovo power jack bad
- Dell power jack bad
- Samsung power jack bad
- Chromebook power jack bad
- HP Pavilion power jack bad
- Compaq power jack bad
- Toshiba power jack bad
- Gigabyte power jack bad
- CyberPower power jack bad
- Asus power jack bad
- Gateway power jack
- Dell power connector loose faulty
- Faulty Samsung power jack
- Faulty Asus power jack
- Faulty Acer power jack