Power Jack Repair replacement fix specializes in dc power jack replacements repair and fixes on laptop computers. DC power Jack on the laptop is also known as an AC DC (direct current) power port, dc power input, laptop dc power connector, dc power socket, pin, inlet, laptop prong, point, inlet, receptacle part, it is an inside piece in the laptop where the dc power plug (tip part of your AC adapter cable) plugs into. It usually goes bad if for quite some time you had to wiggle the plug around to make the system power up or charge the battery, it also goes bad if you would accidentally drop the notebook computer from a table and it lands on a dc power plug that would push and break the inside power jack connector of your laptop.
Basically, if your laptop battery is not charging anymore, you have to wiggle or jiggle the plug and dc connector constantly to make the system work because the piece inside is loose, the screen flickers, then it is probably the dc power jack issue. If the laptop is at the point where it does not power up anymore at all then the jack is completely broke.
Your laptop will be out of here by the end of the next business day after we receive it or the repair is free. Our full time jobs are taking the laptops apart, remove the dc power jack from the laptop’s motherboard, solder the new power jack to the motherboard, put your laptop back together, test it out, make sure everything works and everything was connected properly, pack the laptop and send it back to you.
We charge a flat rate fee of $100 for everything: labor, all parts (brand new power jack (connector, socket, prong), return shipping and a brand new power plug for your AC adapter if your AC adapter’s plug is faulty). If you already taken the laptop apart yourself and want to send in just the motherboard then the total is $60 that does include return shipping by USPS priority mail. We offer 30 day money back guarantee and we also have a no fix no charge policy, if we can’t make your laptop work your will get your money back less return shipping. We don’t have any diagnostic fees.
If you decide to use our services please pack your laptops very well, please include your AC power adapter with the shipment, feel free to remove and keep the hard drive, write a note about who and where to send the laptop back, put down your email address so that UPS would send you a tracking number, write out a personal or business check in the amount of $100 made out to Applicasoft, and ship your package to:
710 MILL CIRCLE #107
WHEELING, IL 60090
Chicago clients we are located 25 minutes north of downtown of Chicago. We are open 10 a.m. till 4 p.m. Monday-Friday. If you are in the area then simply come on in and your computer won’t take more than an hours and a half to fix. The only acceptable payment for walk in clients is cash after the repair is complete.
With any questions feel free to call (847) 529 9441 seven days a week or email: PortRepair AT GMail DOT com (change AT to @ and Dot to .)
When choosing us as your service provider please keep the following facts in mind:
- We are the first company in the U.S. to offer dc jack repair (power connector socket input port prong receptacle) service by mail in the year 2000, a decade later (2013) we still replace more dc power jacks than anybody else in the world.
- We offer 30 days money back guarantee, if you are unhappy with the repair within first 30 days of using the fixed laptop then let us know and we will give you the money back less the return shipping.
- We have a no fix no charge policy, basically if after the dc jack replacement the system does not fire up then we don’t charge you anything
- We specialize in power jack replacements, we don’t work on any other computer issues except power jack repairs thus we have all parts in stock at all times.
- We have three full time techs who only work on fixing dc power jacks on laptop computers that is why we can offer the fastest turnaround time. All laptops are fixed and sent out of here by the end of the next business day (at the latest) after we receive it.
- If the laptop is not out of here by the end of the next business day after we receive it then the repair is free. No other company can give you that sort of guarantee.
- We don’t fix your old jack, we simply put a brand new one instead of the old one (basically we replace it)
- Our price is all inclusive, there is no up selling, there are no diagnostic fees of any kind, there is no bait and switch. We make the system work at an advertised price, or you don’t pay a cent.
- Legitimacy and reviews: Please check our facebook, yelp, google reviews snapshots on the right hand side of the screen. Also chicago office of Better Business Bureau has an A+ rating for our company, here is the link to BBB web site for our company copy and paste: BBB.org/chicago/business-reviews/computers-service-and-repair/applicasoft-in-wheeling-il-88263336
- We made more than 200+ videos and posted on youtube on how to replace power jacks on laptop computer for video examples of our work on youtube please visit: YOUTUBE.com/powerjackrepair
- We are very social, we are on facebook, twitter and google+ scroll down for the links
- We are the largest distributor of DC Power Jacks in the U.S. If you want to do the repair yourself and you just need the parts you can order the parts for any make and model here: www.LaptopPort.com
- Communication is extremely important for our clients, so if you ever call us, we WILL pick up the phone and try to resolve whatever issue you might have. Write a message on google pages or facebook.
The most common laptops that we work on here every day are Samsung Chromebook 5 and Samsung series 9 laptops mostly Samsung NP series np300 np305 900x R540 rc510 rf511 rv511 , Asus x54c k54c K53E A53E X53 G53 G73 A52F K55 K55A U57 U57A K54e X54E K53e n53s a53e a52f G53J G53JW n56v n56v8 n56vm-rb71 x44h x44l x44L-bbk4 x44hy , Acer Aspire 5551 ms2262 7535-5055 7535 7535g Toshiba Satellite L655 Dell Inspiron 6000 HP CQ60 CQ70 Compaq G60 Sony Vaio VGN and PCG series Alienware Averatec Gateway lenovo z470 1022
Symptoms of a loose or broken or cracked power jack socket input port connector receptacle are:
- very loose power socket jack input port
- broken power jack or plastic housing for power jack
- malfunctioning laptop dc power sockets
- bad power connector
- cracked power socket
- ac power adapter plug broken, bad or missing
- dc power jack is loose
- dc power jack loose faulty broken
- laptop jack intermittent connection to the motherboard
- laptop power connector gone bad
- need replacing the power jack
- HP Pavilion power jack bad
- Compaq power jack bad
- Toshiba power jack bad
- Gateway power jack
- Dell power connector loose faulty
- Faulty Samsung power jack
- Faulty Asus power jack
- Faulty Acer power jack